Understanding Financial Statements
This workshop is designed to cover the basics around the terms and concepts of financial statements. Presented by Lisa Knechtle-Jerkiewicz; a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada, for Frontenac businesses.
Learning Objectives for participants:
• Review and understand financial statements
• Be able to ask informed questions about financial statements
• How’s the business doing?
• Did we make money this year?
• What does my Profit & Loss Statement tell me?
• Why do I need a Balance Sheet?
• Where is my cash coming from?
• Where is my cash going to?
Date: November 17, 2016
Time: 6 – 7 PM
Location: Frontenac CFDC, 5062 Rd 38, Harrowsmith
Pre-registration is required for this free workshop at http://bit.ly/2cM7KW6.