Ottawa’s Newest Startup Accelerator GrindSpaceXL Is Now Accepting Applications
One of our partner RICs, Invest Ottawa, is excited to announce that the GrindSpaceXL program is launching this Fall!
GrindSpaceXL is an intense cohort based program designed to accelerate the development of technology companies from prototype to revenue. The program runs from September to December and offers:
• Targeted and intensive entrepreneurship training
• Extended one-on-one mentorship from entrepreneurs in residence who have built leading-edge companies
• Specialized advisors who help companies become investor-ready
• Opportunities to pitch to qualified investors
• Working space at Invest Ottawa (80 Aberdeen Street in Little Italy)
• Up to $5,000 in funding for each participating company
Call for applications are now open! Please apply as soon as possible at the following link: http://grindspacexl.com/apply/
Please see below for a schedule of important dates:
August 9, 2013: Application deadline at 11:59 PM (EST)
August 10 – 19, 2013: Review period and shortlisted applicants notified
August 22, 2013: Pitch Day
August 23, 2013: Winning applicants notified
September to December, 2013: Program duration
If you have any questions about the program, please don’t hesitate in contacting Invest Ottawa directly at 613-828-6274.
Stay up to date with the program @GrindSpaceXL or #whatittakes.