Lunch & Learn – Money Matters for Growing Companies
On Friday, June 10th, 2016, a brief interactive workshop for owner-managers of early-stage ventures will be held. It will focus on some of the important financial issues and planning opportunities that bootstrapping organizations typically encounter. The workshop will include discussion and material in the following areas:
• Shapes on a Page – commonly used corporate structures, and planning ideas behind them
• Canada Revenue Agency – they are a partner in your business, and it’s in your best interest to keep them happy
• Banks and Lenders – what they bring to the table, and thoughts on managing your relationship with them
• Accountants – the types of services they provide, and how to get the most value out of them
• Adam Young, CPA, CA – Partner at Secker Ross & Perry LLP, providing assurance and advisory services for owner-managers in technology, manufacturing and service organizations for more than ten years.
The workshop will take place at Innovation Park from 12:00pm – 1:30pm in the back event space.
Lunch will be included. Please advise as to any dietary restrictions.
If interested, email your RSVP response to [email protected] by end of business day today, Wednesday, June 8th. Spaces are limited!