Learn the fundamentals of how to turn your business ideas into a flourishing full-time enterprise. This eight-week program teaches you the essentials you need in all key business disciplines to move from idea to revenue.
Who Should Apply?
If you are an entrepreneur with an idea, a hardware prototype or a software alpha or beta version in progress, then this program could be right for you. Other requisites to being accepted into the program include:
- Must be incorporated or registered as a partnership or not-for-profit
- Able to commit three hours per day, one day a week over the course of eight consecutive weeks (9:30 – 12:00).
- Able to participate in a classroom environment with other like-entrepreneurs
- Must be a founder or leading executive of the business
- Must complete tasks requested by the administration and course instructors within the timelines requested
As part of this program, you do not need the following:
- Not required to have a team as part of your business
- Not required to be revenue generating at this current time
- In business for at least one year
Who to Contact:
For more information on the Launch Pad boot camp program, please contact Garrett Elliott ([email protected]) or simply reach out to us by phone at 343-276-0023.