Launch Lab is Hiring
Launch Lab is looking for applicants to fill the role of Advisory Support Services beginning in September. This is a youth position available to those aged 29 or younger. This is a contract position that will end March 31st, 2016 subject to renewal by the Ministry of Research and Innovation. The job description is as follows:
• Providing client intake support to the Portfolio Manager and Entrepreneurs in Residence.
• Supporting social medial through Launch Lab’s various platforms (website, Twitter, Facebook).
• Working with the Launch Lab team to help implement strategies to assist clients and propel the Launch Lab brand further.
• Working with clients to help craft success stories for internal and external use.
• Coordinating corporate communication: drafting, producing, proofreading, or editing reports, correspondence, agendas, minutes, press releases, email campaigns, presentations, and images.
• Working on special projects: website development, re-branding, carrying out internet research for clients.
• Networking at events and trade shows to build the Launch Lab client base.
• Coordinating events: receptions, meetings (determining viable dates, invitations, event website page, rsvp’s, booking venue, ordering refreshments).
• Other duties as assigned
If you are interested and eligible, please contact our Portfolio Manager, Garrett Elliott, at [email protected] before Friday, August 28th, 2015.