Launch Lab Hiring One Digital Marketing Position
JOB TITLE: Digital Lead Generator/Website Developer
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Lead Generator/Website Developer will be tasked with building and executing marketing/website strategies and campaigns for small businesses across Eastern Ontario looking to improve their digital presence. The web developer will play a key role in developing and implementing comprehensive UX/UI and website planning strategies for Eastern Ontario businesses currently lacking the ability to scale in a digital business environment. The strategies will include website dev, UX/UI functionality, digital marketing, and digital communication initiatives. The accepted candidate will support Launch Lab by providing additional website support to maximize the effectiveness of Launch Lab’s mandate across Eastern Ontario.
This position requires the incumbent to work from home under COVID protocol until otherwise notified.
- Minimum 1-year experience in website development/UX/UI skills
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Passionate about learning digital marketing trends in the industry
- Team-oriented and collaborative while also being able to work independently
- Execute and maintain multiple client website development strategies as part of the marketing team for Launch Lab and chosen DLG clients
- Be creative when it comes to implementing web and marketing strategies for Launch Lab and chosen DLG clients
- Have proficient website development experience and other skills (HTML/coding, SEO, digital marketing initiatives, project management)
- Be a self-starter
- Willingness to spend up to 25% of the role in Launch Lab administrative and website support
Interested candidates are asked to send their resumes to [email protected] by April 8th, 2022.
Employment Equity and Accessibility Statement
Launch Lab invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal Peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Launch Lab provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.