Launch Lab hiring for two digital marketing positions
About Launch Lab
Launch Lab is a Regional Innovation Centre, a provincially funded network of resources for entrepreneurs. As a RIC, Launch Lab’s regional boundaries consist of most of southeastern Ontario (Trenton, down to Picton, over to Cornwall, and back up and around through Smiths Falls and Bancroft). Launch Lab’s head office is in Kingston and has a team of Entrepreneurs In Residence (EIRs) that operate throughout the region. Launch Lab’s purpose is to foster entrepreneurship and the commercialization of innovations to help build globally competitive companies in Eastern Ontario. For additional information, please visit: https://www.launchlab.ca/
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the two digital marketers will be tasked with building and executing marketing strategies and campaigns for small businesses across Eastern Ontario looking to improve their digital presence. The digital marketers will play a key role in developing and implementing comprehensive marketing and communications strategies for those Eastern Ontario businesses currently lacking the ability to scale in a digital business environment. The strategies will include content writing, web, social media, lead generation and digital communication initiatives. The accepted candidates will support Launch Lab’s mandate, by providing additional administrative support to maximize the effectiveness of Launch Lab mandate across Eastern Ontario.
This position requires the incumbent to work from home under COVID protocol until otherwise notified.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the marketing field
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Passionate about learning new marketing trends in the industry
- Team-oriented and collaborative while also being able to work independently
- Build and execute marketing strategies as part of the marketing team for Launch Lab and chosen Launch Lab clients
- Be creative when it comes to implementing digital marketing strategies for Launch Lab and chosen Launch Lab clients
- Have proficient website experience (SEO, keywords, social and digital ad experience, content writing and campaign creation and execution
- Be a self-starter
- Willingness to spend up to 25% of the role in Launch Lab administrative support
- Proficiency and experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools
Interested candidates are asked to send their resumes to [email protected] by July 7th, 2021.
Employment Equity and Accessibility Statement
Launch Lab invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal Peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Launch Lab provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.