- This event has passed.
WSIB Health and Safety for Small Businesses
November 24, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The pandemic’s financial impact has disproportionately affected many smaller businesses. We know that trying to keep business running while investing in health and safety hasn’t been easy for many small business owners.
• Ontario’s occupational health and safety system,
• Why small business owners should invest in health and safety,
• The business’ health and safety responsibilities,
• How to start a health and safety program, and
• How the WSIB’s Health and Safety Excellence program can benefit your small business
The Health and Safety Excellence program is a popular program for Ontario businesses to help develop their health and safety program while tapping into rebates and recognition. Almost 2900 companies in Ontario participate in the Excellence program and so far, over $21 Million worth of rebates have been given out.