- This event has passed.
Translating your research into viable drug discovery projects
February 23 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Translating your research into viable drug discovery projects through the Cyclica Academic Partnership Program (CAPP).
The Cyclica Academic Partnership Program (CAPP) connects academic labs and faculties with Cyclica’s AI-augmented drug discovery platform through in-kind use, while sharing both risks and benefits.
Together with academic partners, Cyclica unlocks the therapeutic potential of target discovery research to generate novel small molecule therapeutics for Oncology, CNS Disorders, and Inflammatory Diseases.
During this webinar Cyclica will present their external academic collaboration model and walk you through how they work side-by-side with innovators throughout their journey, providing a robust exchange of ideas and resources to support successful collaborations.
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and to respond to a call to meet with the Cyclica team 1:1 to discuss collaboration opportunities.
Please RSVP as light refreshments will be provided
Proudly born and raised in Toronto, Cyclica advances molecules that embrace the complexity of the disease. Our work spans dozens of collaborations with academia, pharma and biotech, including several joint ventures. We are a passionate team of biotech and pharma professionals, biologists, chemists, and computer scientists who live and labor at the intersection of our collective expertise. www.cyclicarx.com.
At the end of the session, participants will:
- Have gained a strong(er) understanding of Cyclica’s external collaboration model as well as their key research areas of interest in the healthcare sector
- Determine if an application to CAPP is suitable for your lab/faculty/institution and or if meeting with the Cyclica team 1:1 to discuss collaboration opportunities is right for you
- Michael Wells, Partnership Development Officer, Queen’s University
- Dr. Maurice Shen, Senior Manager, Academic Partnerships, Cyclica
- Research labs in biomedical sciences
- PIs, research associates, post-docs, graduate students
- Buffer time for people to trickle in and get refreshments (5min)
- Brief introduction by Michael & Maurice (5min)
- Presentation on Cyclica’s technology and Academic Partnership Program (25min)
- Questions (15min)
- Networking (10min)