- This event has passed.
The United Kingdom and Export Opportunities for Canadian Companies
June 28 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Kingston Economic Development Corporation, in partnership with the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) at the High Commission of Canada in the United Kingdom, invites you to attend the webinar “The UK and export opportunities for Canadian companies”. Sectoral and trade experts from the TCS in London will discuss doing business in the United Kingdom and provide an overview of the UK market, priority sectors and trade opportunities, as well as the advantages of the Canada-UK TCA agreement for accessing the UK market. Areas of interest include sustainable manufacturing and agri-food trends and potential market opportunities in the UK.
What you will learn:
- The benefits of Canada-UK TCA for Canadian exporters
- Trade and Export opportunities in the UK
- Sustainable Manufacturing and Agri-food trends and markets in the UK
Who should attend:
- Canadian Advanced Manufacturing Companies
- Trade Associations, Manufacturers Associations
- Economic Development Organizations
Colin Barker, Counsellor (Commercial) & Senior Trade Commissioner, High Commission of Canada, London