Small Business Stories | Local small businesses share their experiences
October 13 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Hosted by Digital Main Street’s ShopHERE Program powered by Google, the Small Business Stories event will bring local small business owners together for an engaging discussion. They will discuss challenges, victories, digital transformation and takeaways for fellow small business owners.
Join us in celebrating and learning from a few Ontario-based entrepreneurs in our network. Join through the Zoom link below.
- Ins and outs of being a small business owner
- Challenges and wins (COVID-19 and more)
- Business impact through going digital
- Takeaways for small business owners
- Tariq Al Barwani–PLENTEA, Toronto
- Cindy Chiupka-Jozin–Green Cabin Pottery, Wawa
- Mike McKenna–Little Chief & Co., Saint Catharines
- Marian Claudio–Face Yoga Lab, Toronto
- Sally Ellis–Smellis Beard Oil, Chatham
To join this webinar, click here to launch Zoom on Saturday, September 19th at 2pm. Please register and complete the survey questions upon checkout.
Digital Main Street’s ShopHERE Program powered by Google is brought to you by the provincial and federal governments of Ontario and Canada, plus corporate partners Intuit Quickbooks, Mastercard, Shopify, Microsoft and Facebook. Learn more here.
For now, ShopHERE is restricted to Ontario businesses only.