- This event has passed.
Small Business Spotlight | Women Entrepreneurs Share Their Stories
March 24, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
In celebration of Women’s History Month, Digital Main Street is pleased to announce the Small Business Spotlight panel event, hosted by the ShopHERE Powered by Google Program.
Join us for an engaging discussion with four women entrepreneurs as they share how they took their businesses online this year, and how these new sales channels have impacted their success. They will also share key takeaways and advice for fellow small business owners.
Join us in celebrating and learning from four Ontario-based women entrepreneurs in our network, in this virtual panel event.
Discussion topics will include:
- The panelists’ approach to eCommerce, digital marketing, COVID-19, and more
- How they moved their businesses online, and the impact it had on their brands
- Their advice for fellow entrepreneurs
- Olha Mudra – Sapphire Jewellery, Etobicoke
- Sayyeda Ebrahim – Elchi Chai Shop, Toronto
- Susan Bishop – LAAT Living, Thunder Bay
- Geetika Sharma – Adorer, Oakville
To join this event, click here to launch Zoom on Wednesday, March 24th at 5:00 PM EST. This link will also be emailed to you upon registration to add to your calendar. Please note that this session will be recorded.
Digital Main Street’s ShopHERE powered by Google Program is an initiative supported by the Province of Ontario, Federal Government, and key corporate partners. Learn more here.