- This event has passed.
Returning to the Workplace During COVID-19
June 24, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Employers are now exploring entirely new models for work, with digital options at the forefront. But what does that new normal look like for companies that rely on physical space to operate?
ABOUT THE EVENT
This June 24, MaRS and Export Development Canada (EDC) invite you to a special conversation on how to best return to the workplace. Businesses impacted may include those with operations in manufacturing, hardware, research and development, retail and more. The conversation will also explore hybrid work models — for those that are considering having some employees in the workplace, and some employees working remotely.
Panelists will discuss change management strategies and tactics that companies can apply as they build their plans. Topics for discussion include:
• Assessing if and when employees should return to work
• Engaging employees in developing new work models, and addressing their concerns effectively
• Legal responsibilities as an employer under these special circumstances
• Supporting employees’ mental health
• Aligning employees around business needs, and driving business objectives
June 24, 2020
12:00–1:00 p.m. EST
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Founders and HR/people leaders
SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY