- This event has passed.
Recovery programs for businesses that were hit hard during COVID-19
March 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Government of Canada remains committed to supporting Canadian businesses and organizations in the face of the ongoing pandemic. To this end, COVID-19 Recovery Programs continue to provide support to Canadian businesses and organizations. On Tuesday, December 21, 2021, applications opened for the Canada Recovery Hiring Program, the Tourism and Hospitality Recovery Program and the Hardest-Hit Business Recovery Program.
These measures will ensure that the hardest-hit sectors will continue to receive the support they need while also supporting a strong economic recovery.
Tourism and Hospitality and Hardest-Hit Businesses Recovery Programs Webinar (THRP & HHBRP)
• Wage and Hiring support;
• Qualifying public health restrictions;
• Eligibility tool and eligible activities;
• New calculators;
• THRP – calculating wage subsidy;
• HHBRP – calculating wage subsidy;
• 12 month average revenue drop & revenue decline calculations; and
• Other general information.