Marketing Trends You Need to Jump on in 2022
July 13 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
• Personalization, emails or messages to communicate with potential consumers
• Using video-based content, live streaming, etc.
• Content that takes no effort – strategizing content
• User-generated content (UGC)
• Using keywords to drive traffic
• Google is designed so that people don’t need to go further than their search. (In 2020 65% of Google searches ended without a click)
• They keep adapting so that everyone can get the info they need without going onto your website. (showing featured snippets of website info/People also ask sections, GBP, their own widgets like flights, etc)
• Google Business Profile updates things automatically, even if you don’t want them to. Important to monitor for any and all changes.
• Phone calls to update hours (Duplex)
• Services- pulling information from other sources and adding services to your profile that you don’t do.
• Using ads on platforms like Facebook, Google, etc.
• People want to message businesses. GBP, FB, Instagram, Texting, website chat support etc.
• The easier you make it for someone to contact you the better. (patience for wait times is not growing)
Presented by: Andrew McFee – General Manager of AMS Digital Web & Mobile Marketing