- This event has passed.
Leading Edge in Digital Marketing Strategies
February 11, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
10:00am to 11:30pm Digital Marketing Strategy & Content Planning
- Understand the difference between subconscious and direct posts. Learn our T.E.A.M principles, aimed at Trusted, Engaging, Actionable & Measurable Posts. Understand the value and how to conduct your own Digital Marketing Competitive Audit which drives your content plan to showcases your authentic unique value propositions. Importance of your Google Listing. Create a sustainable content plan.
12:00pm to 1:30pm Social Selling & e-Commerce/ Video, Livestreaming & Apps Best Practices/ Sale Planning
- Understand what is e-Commerce. Understand how to leverage the power of Social Selling.
- Video marketing plan and app know-how, app review, tips, join the support group
- Leverage the power of digital marketing specifically for sales. Learn how to encourage your sales participants to create an authentic online buzz that converts to successful sales
2:00pm to 3:30pm Social Customer Service & Reputation Management/eMail Marketing
- Targeted and personalized content
- Build credibility
- Create a credible email list
- Stronger customer relationships
- Optimize your time and budget
- Increased traffic to your website and events
There will be quizzes all the way through, checklists you can take away, the PowerPoint materials, resources and the recording of the summit
Certification that you complete at the end of the day of Digital Marketing Certification of Completion.
Presented by Sofie Andreou, M.Eng owner of Digital Marketing Agency, Training & Seminars
Sofie Andreou, Founder of 123DigitalPower, Digital Marketing Services & Training
“We’ll train you or do it for you!”
Sofie’s team training and provides full-service digital marketing services to her clients.
Sofie is the author of the Your Social Marketing Strategy & Plans series. She delivers her popular and sought-after business seminar series Leveraging the Power of the Internet to 100s of professionals monthly. Sofie’s Digital Marketing Services include Digital Marketing Strategies, Plans, Training, Video Tutorials, Google 360 Tours and SEO www.SofieAndreou.com. For the past decade, Sofie lectures to a “sold out”third-year class, Online Marketing Principles, at Trent University. She now delivers this course to business professionals as a Digital Marketing Certification.
Sofie is recognized as a digital marketing leader in various groups including; Economic Development, Chambers of Commerce, small business enterprise centers, fortune 500 companies and the online business community. Her practice is focused on digital marketing training for both small, large, local and international companies. Regularly, Sofie is asked to appear on regional television shows speak as the local expert providing updates on digital marketing as it impacts business practices of all sizes.
Sofie holds her undergraduate degree in Computer Science and her Masters of Engineering in Information Systems from the University of Toronto.
She was the Chair of the award-winning Bears’ Lair Entrepreneurship Competition, Board of Directors for the Women’s Business Network of Peterborough, Director of BREI Business Retentions & Expansion International, Currently a Judge of EDCO’s Economic Development Council of Ontario Annual Marketing Awards, a founding member of StartUpPeterborough, founder of FemSteamPtbo and current member of the Peterborough Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.