- This event has passed.
How to Write Copy That Sells
June 9, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Future Proof is a program that assists businesses with identifying new markets, pivoting their business model, and developing and implementing a deep digital transformation plan. Access via Zoom link below.
We all want people to buy from our businesses, but how good are we at explaining why?
Copywriting is selling with words. And how well you do that can be the deciding factor in whether or not somebody decides to buy our products and services.
In the competitive ecommerce space, learning how to quickly grab and keep your customers’ attention can give you a massive advantage that results in more sales more often.
You don’t need to be a professional writer to write good copy. You just need to know what to say.
In this interactive online Q&A, you’ll learn how to identify and write value propositions, how to structure your website to create confidence and how to use your story to connect with your audience and generate new and more customers.
Join us for a short presentation on
- How to communicate your value in a clear and understandable way
- How to use words to create and emotional connection with your customers
- How to convert sales more effectively by addressing questions and concerns
Followed by a Q&A session where
- You can ask specific questions about how to sell effectively in your industry
- You will get the opportunity to have your questions answered by a professional who’s worked with countless businesses like yours
Sign up today to secure your spot and start growing your business.
Please register and complete the survey questions upon checkout. Please note that this session will be recorded. Join via Zoom here at 2pm.