- This event has passed.
How to Tell the Story of Your Brand
March 17, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Future Proof is a program that assists businesses with identifying new markets, pivoting their business model, and developing and implementing a deep digital transformation plan. Join via Zoom link below.
Every business has a story. And telling your story is one of the best ways to differentiate yourself in the market, create loyal customers, and to market your business with unique positioning that lowers cost and competition.
Telling your story is the fastest and most effective way to start building a community around your brand – a community that can turn into paying customers.
The good news is, nobody can tell your story better than you can. And you don’t need money or a big staff to do it.
In this interactive online Q&A, you’ll learn how to identify your story, tell your story, and use your story to connect with your audience and generate new and more loyal return customers.
Join us for a short presentation on
● How to identify your story and what makes you unique
● How to use your story to drive sales and loyalty
● How to use your story to make content and marketing decisions incredibly simple
Followed by a Q&A session where
● We’ll discuss some of the unique challenges small business owners are facing and how to deal with them
● You will get the opportunity to have your questions answered by entrepreneurs who understand the challenges you’re going through
Sign up today to secure your spot and start growing your business.
Please register and complete the questions upon checkout. Please note that this session will be recorded. Join via Zoom here at 2pm.