- This event has passed.
How An Online Store Can Boost Your Business: Free Ontario Program
March 3 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
How an Online Store Can Boost Your Business: Free Program Funded by the Province of Ontario and corporate partners.
The goal of ShopHERE powered By Google is to build and optimize online stores for small independent businesses and artists in just a matter of days. With ShopHERE, businesses get to expand their selling opportunities into the online market.
When I sign up with ShopHERE, what do I get?
- An e-commerce store customized with your information, theme, logo and branding
- Hands-on assistance setting up and launching your online store
- Additional training to support your online store including topics like digital marketing, shipping and inventory management
- Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store
In this webinar you will get the answers to the top questions we’ve received about the ShopHERE program, including:
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is ShopHERE?
- What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
- Do you have any examples of completed websites?
If you want to learn more about ShopHERE go to: www.digitalmainstreet.ca/shophere
Continued investment from the Province of Ontario, through the Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade (MEDJCT) has allowed the ongoing expansion the Digital Main Street Platform in order to support more businesses going digital across Ontario. Plus corporate partners: Google, Mastercard, Square, Yellow Pages, Intuit Quickbooks, Shopify, Lightspeed, Microsoft and Facebook.
For now, ShopHERE is restricted to Ontario and Alberta businesses only.
To join this webinar, click here to launch Zoom every Thursday at 11:30am. Please be sure to register and complete the survey questions upon checkout.