- This event has passed.
How An Online Store Can Boost Your Business: Free Alberta Program
February 9, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
In this webinar you will get the answers to the top questions we’ve received about the ShopHERE program, including:
- What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
- What is Customer Engagement?
- How can Social Media help?
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is ShopHERE powered by Google?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
- Do you have any examples of completed websites?
Created to support businesses across Alberta, the ShopHERE powered by Google program is supported by Business Link, in partnership with Digital Main Street through the Digital Economy Program (DEP). The DEP is designed to help small businesses through their journey to get online. Participating small businesses will learn to use and maintain digital tools that are essential to succeed in today’s competitive online environment.
Click here for more about DEP.
The goal of ShopHERE powered by Google is to build and optimize online stores for small independent businesses and artists in just a matter of days. With ShopHERE, businesses get to expand their selling opportunities into the online market.
When I sign up with ShopHERE, what do I get?
- An e-commerce store customized with your information, theme, logo and branding
- Hands-on assistance setting up and launching your online store
- Additional training to support your online store including topics like digital marketing, shipping and inventory management
- Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store
Click here if you want to learn more about ShopHERE powered by Google.
For now, ShopHERE is restricted to Alberta and Ontario businesses only.
To join this webinar, click here to launch Zoom every Wednesday at 12:00PM MST. Please be sure to register and complete the survey questions upon checkout.