- This event has passed.
Germany and Export Opportunities for Canadian Companies
April 20 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Kingston Economic Development Corporation, in partnership with the Trade Commissioners’ Service (TCS) at the Embassy of Canada in Germany, invites you to attend the webinar “Germany and export opportunities for Canadian companies”. Sectoral and trade experts from the TCS in Berlin & Dusseldorf will discuss doing business in Germany and provide an overview of the German market, priority sectors and trade opportunities, as well as the advantages of the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) for accessing the German market. Areas of interest include sustainable manufacturing and agri-food trends and potential market opportunities in Germany.
What you will learn:
- The benefits of CETA for Canadian exporters
- Trade and Export opportunities in Germany
- Sustainable Manufacturing and Agri-food trends and markets in Germany
Who should attend:
- Canadian Advanced Manufacturing Companies
- Canadian Food and Beverage Manufacturers
- Trade Associations, Manufacturers Associations
- Economic Development Organizations
Nora Grütters, Senior Trade Officer, Consulate of Canada in Dusseldorf
Thorsten Henke, Trade Commissioner, Embassy of Canada in Berlin