- This event has passed.
Free Alberta Program: How An Online Store Can Boost Your Business
March 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
In this webinar you will get the answers to the top questions we’ve received about the ShopHERE powered by Google program, including:
- What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
- What is Customer Engagement?
- How can Social Media help?
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is ShopHERE powered by Google?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
- Do you have any examples of completed websites?
The ShopHERE program is designed to help you start selling online quickly and easily, with 1:1 dedicated support from an eCommerce Coordinator to build an online store.
When I sign up for the ShopHERE program, what do I get?
- An eCommerce website customized with your business’ brand, logo, products/services, and contact information
- Hands-on assistance to set up and launch your website
- Training to get you started with inventory management, shipping, digital marketing, and more
- Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store, including a free .CA domain
To learn more about ShopHERE, visit www.digitalmainstreet.ca/shophere-ab
Created to support businesses across Alberta, the ShopHERE powered by Google program is supported by Business Link, in partnership with Digital Main Street through the Digital Economy Program (DEP). The DEP is designed to help small businesses through their journey to get online. Participating small businesses will learn to use and maintain digital tools that are essential to succeed in today’s competitive online environment. Click here for more about DEP.
For now, ShopHERE is restricted to Alberta and Ontario businesses only.
To join this webinar, click here to launch Zoom every other Wednesday at 12:00 PM MST. Please be sure to register and complete the survey questions upon checkout.