- This event has passed.
Export Opportunities for Canadian Companies in Mexico
March 29, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
About this event
Kingston Economic Development Corporation, in partnership with the Trade Commissioners’ Service (TCS) at the Embassy of Canada in Mexico, invites you to attend the webinar “Mexico and export opportunities for Canadian companies”. Sectoral and trade experts from the TCS in Mexico City and Monterrey will discuss doing business in Mexico and provide an overview of the Mexican market, priority sectors and trade opportunities, as well as the advantages of both the Canada-United-States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA) and the CPTPP (Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership) agreements for accessing the Mexican market. Areas of interest include sustainable manufacturing and agri-food trends and potential market opportunities in Mexico, as well as the participation of the Senior Investment Officer responsible for FDI attraction.
What you will learn:
- The benefits of CUSMA and the CPTPP for Canadian exporters
- Trade and Export opportunities in Mexico
- Sustainable Manufacturing and Agri-food trends and markets in Mexico
Who should attend:
- Canadian Advanced Manufacturing Companies
- Trade Associations, Manufacturers Associations
- Economic Development Organizations