- This event has passed.
Engaging with your customers amidst COVID-19
October 19, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Discover how you can engage and keep your customers in the loop virtually amidst COVID-19. Expect practical takeaways and tools.
Hosted by the City of Toronto and Digital Main Street’s Digital Service Squad–discover how you can engage with your customers virtually in a time where in-person engagements are limited.
The Digital Service Squad will help you uncover the tools and technology that you can use instantly ensure your customers aren’t kept out of the loop with your business.
- How to use Google My Business to your advantage during COVID-19
- How to use social media to engage with your customers during a pandemic
- How to identify and create your target audience so that you’re not wasting advertising dollars
- How to use email marketing to directly communicate with your customers
- How to create videos to tell stories and show customers what you’re doing to protect them
To join this webinar, click here to launch Zoom on Monday, October 19th at 9:30am. Please be sure to register and complete the survey questions upon checkout.