- This event has passed.
Common oversites business owners make in choosing insurance
August 25 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Business Insurance Package and the importance of that package being tailored to the specific needs of the business so that owners only pay for what’s needed and are covered where is needed. Insurance is not a one-size fits all and so it’s important to have a basic understanding of one’s policy.
- The various components of a standard commercial policy: Crime, Boilers & Machinery, Business Interruption, Property, Commercial Auto, Cyber, etc.
- The various types of liability: general, liquor, advertising, errors and omissions, completed operations, etc.
- Common endorsements and extensions to a policy
- Basic insurance terminology
- Risk mitigation techniques
- Ways of cutting insurance costs