Accelerate to International Markets (AIM) Program Workshops
If you are interested in exporting internationally, but aren’t sure where to start, then Ontario Export Services is happy to be your partner at the outset of this exciting journey.
The AIM workshops will help set you up for successful exporting of your goods and services abroad.
This FREE 2 day AIM workshop will help set you up for successful exporting of your goods and services abroad.
Dates: October 11 & October 12
Location: Fairfield Marriot, 407 N Front St, City of Belleville
AIM 101 – DAY ONE
9:00AM – 4:30PM
This day-long workshop will help you assess your export capabilities, and guide you through strategies and methods to identify your target markets.
This program will include:
- Researching and finding your way into a new market:
- Identify your target markets, competition, and value proposition;
- define and develop your target customer and choose a target market;
- Create a comprehensive sales and marketing plan;
- and determine the best way to enter the market
Q&A – Ask the Experts: Ontario Export Services will be on hand to answer all your questions on new export markets and the programs and services available to help you.
AIM 102 – DAY TWO
9:00AM – 4:30PM
This one-day workshop will go deeper into trade finance, transportation and logistics. This program will include:
- Getting paid – the financing of exporting: How to mitigate risk using insurance and appropriate payment instruments.
- Getting your goods to market: Understand transportation infrastructure and how to move goods across borders.
Q&A – Ask the Experts: Ontario Export Services will be on hand to answer your questions on these subjects and what your next steps should be.
Event Page French